Destinations, routes and tips for your next trip with MÁS
Why you should prepay your car rental at MÁS Rent a Car?
MÁS Rent a Car is a car rental service with offices strategically located in the main cities, airports, tourist and urban areas of the Mexican Republic, so that you can enjoy your trip without any setback, all included and with the best service.
Our goal is to simplify the process to rent cars online in Mexico, taking care of your expectations and guaranteeing the same quality of service. With a wide catalog of cars, from economic and compact to SUV and premium categories, making sure to satisfy the needs of our clients who travel for pleasure or business to any of our destinations.
Prepay your reservation and rent a car with everything included, these are some of the benefits:
- Protection for third party damages up to a maximum of $ 5,000,000.00 MXN.
- Medical expenses in case of accident up to $ 40,000.00 MXN per occupant.
- Roadside assistance up to $ 5,000.00 MXN per incident.
- Car coverage with 0% deductible in case of total loss or total theft.
- Additional driver.
- Online Billing.
- Security deposit of $ 1,500 MXN.
- In some of our destinations we have the option "no deposit" by presenting your plane tickets, round trip. Check the offices applicable to this option on our Terms and Conditions .
In addition to this, MÁS Rent a Car offers exclusive car rental discounts so that you can enjoy the advantages of prepaying your reservation. We have flexible change and cancellation policies up to 10 days in advance of your reservation. You can also purchase the FLEX insurance that gives you the option of changes and cancellations up to 1 day in advance of your rental day for your convenience.
Renting a car is easier than you think and MÁS Rent a Car is the perfect option for your car rental experience, due to its all-inclusive rates, ease of changes and cancellations, as well as location of our offices so you can enjoy all the wonders of Mexico without setbacks.
How to prepay my reservation at MÁS Rent a Car?
- Start by entering the place, dates and times to pick up and return the car.
- Choose one of our available vehicle models.
- You have the option of choosing one of our additional services such as: child seat, FLEX insurance for changes and cancellations, GPS or WIFI Hotspot. (Don't worry about the protections, they are already included).
- Enter your information to book and check the Terms and Conditions box. We recommend that you read our Terms and Conditions for any doubts or contact our contact center.
- Review the details of your reservation and proceed to the payment option. You can request your invoice or bill by clicking on the corresponding box and providing your information.
- Pay your reservation online and you will receive an email with your confirmation.
If you requested an invoice or bill, you will receive it within 24 hours after your payment, directly to your email.
Where can I rent a car with MÁS Rent a Car?
We have more than 20 car rental offices in Mexico, located in the main cities and airports of the country. You can find us in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mérida, Cozumel, Tulum, Chetumal, Mexico City, Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Culiacán, Puerto Vallarta, Hermosillo, Monterrey, La Paz, Tijuana, San Jose del Cabo and Loreto.
How to prepay my reservation by phone?
- Contact us at +52 (33) 4624 2114 and one of our agents will quote the ideal option for your trip, according to your needs.
- Confirm your reservation information and you will be able to choose any of our additional services that will be offered to you.
- Our agent will share with you a payment link to prepay your reservation online. This link has a limited time to apply the payment.
- Request an invoice or bill if necessary and provide your corresponding data.
- Once you make your payment, you will receive the confirmation of your prepaid reservation directly to your email.
Remember that if you have any questions, you can contact us at +52 (33) 4624 2114 and our team will assist you, we have 24/7 customer service.